Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tips on getting Nba muscles?

How do I get shoulders and muscles like the NBA players? For example; Dirk (Dallas Mavericks). Now this is a good example of a goal of mines to get. Can you give me a schedule to do to get shoulders and muscles like him? Or similar to his. I just have dumbbells and that thing you bench press with. Sorry I don't know the name of it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.



Tips on getting Nba muscles?nba logo





Working out is a whole body thing or else you put your body out of whack and wind up looking like a freak. If you want to see a freak, do a Google image search for "Greg Valentino" and see why focusing on one body part is bad.



If you work your shoulders, you'll need to work your arms, your chest, your back and your abs. I would suggest your legs too but only because you shouldn't ignore them.



Check out: http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html for how to work each muscle group using different methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone