Thursday, December 3, 2009

Need to know NBA authentic jersey sizing?

Im looking to get an authentic NBA jersey but dont know my size and I want to order one online. Im about 6'3'' and a half and weigh around 215. What would be the right size not tight yet not too baggy just right. In t shirts I wear a size Large if that might help. These are how the sizes run 48?50?52?



Need to know NBA authentic jersey sizing?nba.com





Think small I'm same size as you and i ordered online a 52size and when i got it it was huge mad as heck $100 Jersey that hangs almost to my knees



Need to know NBA authentic jersey sizing?baseball ,nba teams



xl,xxl,xxxl,xxxxl................!
Extra Medium
I would go 48 like the guy said the jerseys tend to be a bit big.
48...



? u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone