Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hype about the NBA?

Whats all the hype about the NBA all about? I don't see how it can be so interesting to people. In my opinioncollegebasketball is much more interesting, and the rivalries are so much better.



Hype about the NBA?nba trades





I love NBA.



but ur right. nothing liek Duke vs UNC. it is priceless watching a home team crowd flip out after a win. or the way a crowd reacts after a thunderous dunk. wow nothing better. even better how a crowd can cheer even if the team is down by 25 points



Hype about the NBA?football ,nba teams



The NBA is the greatest!!! It can have great rivalries too. But I think the All-Stars games are the best. Amazing players come together to play East vs. West. And the Dunk contests are really banging!! I don't know why... But the NBA is just one of the greatest things to happen to basketball.
I agree. Go DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



We lost what we had as far Bird, Magic and MJ. Now its all about showboatin' which is entertaining, but lets play some ball!!!!!!
Are you kidding? The NBA is great. It's so exciting, and there are rivalries, and it's very interesting to follow. I love it, especially my Knicks!! All they need to do is bring back the NBA on NBC, and then the NBA will be in glory again.
the NBA rox
if you never played basketball don't ever ask that damn question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone